Classification of Class 3
Motor Licence Motor cars in which the weight of which unladen does not exceed 3000 kg with not more than 7 passengers, exclusive of the driver. Motor Tractors in which the weight of which unladen does not exceed 2500kg.
One is allowed to register for driving lessons under iDrive under any age.
However, one is only allowed to start taking practical driving lessons from private instructors
– when he/she is 18 years old and above (based on date of birth).
– upon the passing of basic theory test and the obtaining of PDL (Provisional Driving Lesson).
– when one must be physically and mentally fit
– if one has not accumulate more than 12 demerit points under the Driver Improvement Points System (DIPS).
– if one has not have any class(es) of Qualified Driving Licence /Provisional Driving Licence under revocation, disqualification or suspension.
Identity Card or Passport
$69 for a one-time Enrollment Fee.
This enrollment entitles our students to the following
– an arrangement between our students with the instructor for the first lesson
– the service if a change of instructor is required (an administration cost will be imposed after the third change)
$32 per hour
An additional $5-$20 per lesson will be charged if Fetch and Send service is required., depending on the area of concern.
Fetch and send service refers to fetching the student from home or nearest MRT station for lessons and sending the student back home or nearest MRT station after lessons. This Fetch and Send service is subjected to availability. Please call iDrive to check if it is available at your area of concern.
Please note that the first lesson has to consist of 2 hours. The subsequent lessons will then be arranged between our instructors and students.