The remedial course is specially designed to cater to driving school students who wish to attend extra lessons with private driving instructors.
This course aims to increase the confidence of drivers before going for TP test.
– NRIC or Passport
One is allowed to enrol for driving lessons under iDrive under any age.
However, one is only allowed to start taking practical driving lessons from private instructors
– when he/she is 18 years old and above (based on date of birth).
– upon the passing of basic theory test and the obtaining of PDL (Provisional Driving Lesson).
– when one must be physically and mentally fit
– if one has not accumulate more than 12 demerit points under the Driver Improvement Points System (DIPS).
– if one has not have any class(es) of Qualified Driving Licence /Provisional Driving Licence under revocation, disqualification or suspension.
Enrollment Fee / Course Duration
One time enrollment fee of $90
This enrollment entitles our students to the following
– an arrangement between our students with the instructor for the first lesson
– the service if a change of instructor is required (an administration cost will be imposed after the third change)
$50 per hour for Manual Remedial Course
$50 per hour for Automatic Remedial Course
Please note that all new sign-ups for the Refresher Course are to take on a minimum of 3 lessons as detailed below:
3 lesson package for Manual and Automatic Remedial – $315
First lesson: 1.5 hours
Second lesson: 1.5 hours
Third lesson: 1.5 hours
After this package ends,you can arrange with the instructor directly if you require more lessons.
An additional $5-$20 per lesson will be charged if Fetch and Send service is required, depending on the area of concern.
Fetch and send service refers to fetching the student from home or nearest MRT station for lessons and sending the student back home or nearest MRT station after lessons. This Fetch and Send service is subjected to availability. Please call iDrive to check if it is available at your area of concern.
Please note that the three lesson have to consist of 1.5 hours. The subsequent lessons will then be arranged between our instructors and students.